Monday, September 25, 2006

Falwell & "manufactured" rage

Don't you just have to chuckle about the so-called "rage" of the Lefties about Rev. Falwell's offhand comment stating that if Hilary runs it would do more good to mobilize his constituency than if Satan did? Aside from likely being the truth, it was clearly just a humorous observation - the type often made by party loyalists of either party when blowing off steam about the other party. My question: Is this "manufactured" rage all the Left has to offer? Geez, where have we seen "manufactured" rage before?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You surely don't mean Muslims - the religion of peace, do you? Goodness knows, the radical factions of that religion would NEVER EVER promote violence??!!!!
Excuse me, I must now go extract my tongue from my cheek.

Anonymous said...

Based on his interview with Chris Wallace, it appears that Bill Clinton attended this same school.