Monday, September 18, 2006

Let me see if I understand

So let me see if I have this. The Pope states there is a problem with that faction of Islam that preaches and practices "conversion" by the sword, the knife, the bomb ... whatever. The fanatics who follow and practice that particular strain of the Muslim faith protest to demonstrate what an insult such an observation is to the Muslim faithful ("How dare he suggest our particular strain of religion is violent and destructive!").

And to absolutely prove to the world how off base the Pope is, in calling them on this, they promptly fire bomb numerous Christian churches, murder at least one nun, threaten everyone west of Tehran, and who knows what other atrocities they've committed that have yet to be seen or discovered.

Why am I struggling with their logic?

No comments: